Content Marketing Analysis | Public Relations Consultant | Freelance – Remote – In-House
Lynn Smythe is a Creative Director Copy available for freelancing, in-house, contract and consulting opportunities. Lynn specializes in Content Marketing Analysis, SEO Copywriting, Social Media Influencer Marketing, Email Marketing, Public Relations, Media Outreach, Reputation Management, Corporate Communications, Internal Communications and Crisis Communications.
Past and Present Clients
1. Transformations Treatment Center – Delray Beach, FL
Content Marketing Consultant
Transformations is a nationally recognized drug and alcohol treatment program. They integrate natural and holistic protocols, along with traditional medications, individualized programs and personalized, nurturing care.
Wrote addiction treatment articles for the resource section of their website, ghost writing for their national outreach director and national outreach coordinator, interviewed subject matter experts to create articles for placement in local, regional and national behavioral health industry publications.
2. Redwood Recovery Solutions – West Palm Beach, FL
Redwood Recovery Solutions is the parent company of a group of behavioral healthcare marketing brands based out of West Palm Beach, Florida. Founded in 2014, the company provides B2B and B2C business services to the addiction treatment industry.
Wrote email newsletters and blog articles for their TreatmentCalls.com brand.
3. GeoGlobal Partners – West Palm Beach, FL
GeoGlobal Partners designs, manufactures and markets products in the water garden and garden decor categories. They are a member of the OASE Group, a Global leader in B2B and B2C Water Gardening Technology.
Wrote product description copy for OASE’s print catalog, sales sheets and online catalog. Researched and wrote articles on the pond garden trade for industry magazines and the GeoGlobal Partners contractor and consumer facing websites.
4. Howard Horowitz – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Realtor Howard Horowitz is a member of the Douglas Elliman Real Estate firm. Howard specializes in selling luxury properties in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County.
- Maintaining and updating WordPress website including basic HTML editing
- Researching, writing, and posting articles to WordPress blog
- Writing marketing collateral as needed including press releases, newsletters, and eBooks
- Posting to Howard’s social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
5. Brown, Parker & DeMarinis Advertising – Delray Beach, FL
BDP Advertising is an integrated marketing agency specializing in marketing and advertising for hospitals and healthcare systems.
- Creation of SEO content for hospital landing pages.
- Write compelling, grammatically clean, SEO optimized long-form website copy using an approved copy deck template, as well as write effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action for a variety of digital channels.
- Work with Sr. Content Strategist and Project Managers to ensure copy is delivered on deadline and in accordance with agency and clients’ criteria.
6. Exceleron Designs – Jupiter, FL
Exceleron Designs is a full-service marketing agency serving a variety of clients including luxury real estate, property management firms and healthcare facilities.
- Content development including blog articles, press releases, web pages, and email newsletters.
- Proofread and edited blog articles provided by freelance writers contracted through ODesk.
- Responsible for web page development, performing quality assurance of all content and entering content into the MODX CMS (Content Management System).
- Programs used included Google DOCS, Gmail, WordPress, Photoshop, MS Office and PR Web.
7. Mediasophia – Lake Worth, FL
Mediasophia is a full-service marketing agency specializing in organic search engine optimization, web design and online reputation management.
- Creation of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly editorial calendars using Google DOCS.
- Copywriting and social media marketing for their clients.
- Researched and wrote original SEO content relevant to aesthetics, medical spas, plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery, sustainability, green energy, music, photography, home improvement, and technology.
- Posted blog articles, title tags and meta descriptions to various content management systems including WordPress.org, WordPress.com, LiveJournal, Tumblr, Medium, Sett and Weebly.
- Social media networking using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Flickr, Photobucket, YouTube, MySpace and LinkedIn.
- Programs used included Google Drive, Gmail, MS Word, MS Excel, and Dropbox.
8. MedSpa – Boca Raton, FL
MedSpa is an online directory for plastic surgeons and medical spas.
- Creation of daily, weekly, monthly editorial calendars using Google DOCS.
- Researched and wrote original SEO content relevant to plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, aesthetics, dermatology, cosmetic dentistry, weight-loss and anti-aging.
- Created search engine optimized web pages, landing pages, blogs articles, email newsletters, social media posts, press releases and white papers for MedSpa.com and MedSpa Interactive.
- Proofread and edited blog articles provided by freelance writers contracted through Craigslist and LinkedIn.
- Social media networking using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Posted blog articles, title tags and meta descriptions via WordPress and Tumblr CMS.
- Programs used included Google DOCS, Gmail, MS Word, MS Excel, HootSuite and Infusionsoft.
9. PPC Professionals – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
PPC Professionals specializes in pay-per-click ads for travel and technology companies.
- Developed SEO content for their clients.
- Search engine optimized web pages, landing pages and blogs articles.
- Posted blog articles via WordPress CMS including title tags and meta descriptions.
- Programs used included Google Drive, MS Word, MS Excel, and Toggl.
Available for All Your Content Marketing Needs
- Lynn Smythe
- Content Marketing Portfolio – http://thecreativecottage.net/lynn-smythes-content-portfolio/
- Resume – http://thecreativecottage.net/lynn-smythes-resume/
- Website: TheCreativeCottage.net
- email: email@example.com